Start a Professional Blog and Start
Generating Leads for free!
Blogging, Email Forms, Custom Domain, Themes, SEO, Analytics, Hire Writers, Support Tickets, Custom Services.Get Started
Launch your blogging website for free in your own domain. Customize email collectors and forms and seamlessly drag and drop them onto your article. Hire writers and enjoy the most advanced analytics offered by any blogging platform out there. Along with themes for your blog site. All are free for you to try.
If you are open to being hired as a writer, select open for hire.
Fill up your profile details
Keep an eye out to your inbox for opportunities
*You must write 1 blog per week to keep your “actively blogging” badge visible.
Make sure your blog has enough articles, so your future employers can judge the quality of your writing.
Pick a subdomain name you like(Yourname.papyras.com)
From the bottom list click on the “activate” to make your subdomain live.
Click on my blog from the menu or sidebar to access your blog.
1.Go to your domain DNS manager
2.Add an A record[ subdomain.yourdomain.com or yourdomain.com,
and point it to papyras.com ]
5. Type your domain or subdomain
6. Click connect
7. Top the bottom list hit “activate”
8. Go to your domain and see your live website.
1. Go to “Design”
2. Select a design
3. Name this so that you can find it in your text editor later
4. Modify the components to match your brand
5. Click “generate” and your modified design is ready to publish
1. Click on write
2. You will see the marketing tool you designed on the right panel.
3. Drag and drop them onto your article
4. Select a topic and a subtopic for better targeting
5. Add a cover image to your article
6. You can also see how your articles look on Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook by clicking here
7. If you are satisfied with your work, hit publish.
Papyras lets you purchase and apply themes to your website
1. To purchase a theme, go to the theme store
2. Simply click on purchase and apply themes to purchase and apply them.
3. On top you shall see all of your purchased themes
4. You can also create your own custom themes, contact our dev team to get a quote. It usually costs $600-$900. And you can resell them in Papyras theme stores. Papyras charges a flat 20% convenience fee, the rest is forwarded to your account every 15 days.
1. From the My Blog section, select design results.
2. Click on Analytics to view the performance of your marketing tools. Click the “analytics” button to view a more detailed view.
3. Click on records to see all your designs, you can also edit them here.
1. From Theme Settings go to Header links
2. Click on add links
3. Click on the Update link to add them to your website.